- Visualisieren Basics
18. September 2018
10:00 - 18:00
This training targets free-lance trainers, coaches as well as employees who want to use visuals and visual tools with the aim to boil content down in a concise and at the same time sympathetic and aesthetically appealing way.
Nor preknowledge in visual thinking neither any talent or experience in drawing is required to be able to participate in and benefit from this training.
Your trainer: Markus Engelberger, Visual Facilitator/Graphic Recorder/Trainer
Costs: 411,77 Euro, (excl.VAT)
• be introduced to all the basic tools you need for effective and successful visual communication
• get to know the most commonly used symbols and discover how you can draw them in an easy to follow step-by-step approach
• learn to structure your content by using colours and other helpful tools
• learn how to divide, connect and combine ideas in a simple way
• learn how to design titles and accentuations
• learn how to improve your handwritting with some simple tricks and tips.
• find out how easy it can be to draw appealing figures and personalities. Also we will work on your personal picture-vocabulary
• get inspired regarding complexity-reducing, concise and sympathetic templates
A set of professional markers, snacks and drinks are included in the price. Furthermore you receive a PDF including a photographic documentation of the delivered content and the produced results.
After the training you´ll also receive a certificate attesting your successful participation in the training format.
Duration start: 10 a.m. end 6 p.m. (1 hour lunch break)