This course is aimed at advanced users who have already acquired previous knowledge in one of our Basics courses, our Online course or a comparable course.
Previous knowledge is required!
Malte von Tiesenhausen, Visual Facilitator and experienced Trainer
411,77 Euro, net
• Being able to apply basics routinely
• Get to know Graphic Recording as a training method
• Work on your own Project
• Supporting your own Style development
• Recognizing Transfer possibilities for visualization in everyday life
• Practice under conditions close to everyday life
• Know the 4 Application areas of visualization:
• Listen: Documentation
• Think: Development of own projects
• Show: Presentation
• Evolve: Co-creation
The price includes a professional Neuland Marker Set, drinks and snacks. You will also receive a PDF Photo documentation of the results of the workshop by e-mail.
After the training, you will also receive a Certificate of successful participation in the training so that you can show others what you have learned!
Previous knowledge is essential for this training! You should therefore know the following basics if you want to participate: Figures, fonts, basic shapes, colours, common symbols and structures. If you are not sure if your previous knowledge is sufficient, please contact us at: email@example.com
Also visit one of our Basics Trainings or take our Basics Online Course to prepare yourself for the Advanced Training.
from 9 am to 5 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Not convinced yet?
Then contact us directly:
We will be happy to advise you!